Weekly Digest #26
- The founder control premium. Many startups are Monarchy. It becomes harder and harder to separate between the founder and the company (e.g. Tesla)
- Tiny Wins. made the favicons for GitHub Pull Request pages dynamic
- The art of solving problems with Monte Carlo simulations. Monte Carlo simulations using the Go programming language
- Creating Non-Rectangular Headers
- github-elements, GitHub’s Web Component collection.
- Changing colour to monochrome makes the phone boring, prevents some amount of usage
- The Future of Education. People act like caring about the education, any operational failure from the school can easily get up on the media. However, people aren’t that focused on how a student learns, what they learn at school. This should be the other way around.
- Desktop metal redefines woodworking with new wood 3D printing technology. Making wood 3D printing with wood and paper byproducts (sawdust and lignin)