Weekly Digest #64
A web of dependencies, removal of simple left-pad function/package repo causing many other packages to fail due to missing dependencies.
Imposter syndrome is described as “feelings of self-doubt and personal incompetence that persist despite your education, experience and accomplishments.” Given the demanding transition from school into the tech industry, it is not hard to see why a majority of tech workers feel imposter syndrome at some point in their career.
- Manage expectations
- Partner with a mentor
- Get clarity on what the mentee needs
- What change do you want to see in the next three months, year, and five years?
- What are your career goals?
- What are your personal goals?
- What do you think is holding you back from reaching your goals?
2. Dig deeper
- What made you decide on this career move?
- How did you decide which goals to have?
- Why do you think ___ is holding you back from reaching your goals?
- What are you most afraid of and why?
3. Brainstorm ideas
4. Share stories
5. Create a plan
flyte, a workflow automation platform for complex, mission-critical data, and ML processes at scale